Essentials on Essential Oils
Though essential oils have been used across the globe for thousands of years, there has been a recent resurgence in their popularity. This revival might have left you wondering, what are essential oils and what can they do for me?
Essential oils are organic compounds, which have been extracted from flowers, fruit, leaves, seeds, and even bark. Each individual essential oil has its own specific properties and benefits. Essential oils are used in many cosmetic and cleaning products, but the most pure, therapeutic grade essential oils hold the most natural healing power.
The uses for essential oils are endless in your life and home. A few I enjoy using in my life include:
1. Diffuse: Diffuse lavender or frankincense essential oil to support relaxation, meditation, and to lift your spirits!
2. Cleanse: Add a few drops of lemon, tea tree, or clove essential oil to warm water and use to clean your home. This provides a toxic free, fragrant cleaner for your families overall wellbeing. (It is even safe for your furry friends!)
3. Digest: Simply start your day with a drop of lemon, orange, or grapefruit in a glass of water to detoxify your body!
4. “Beautify”: Use 1 or 2 drops of lavender, or any essential oil on your wrist for a natural perfume and healing benefits throughout the day!
5. Heal: Apply a few combined drops of lavender and peppermint essential oil to your temples to help relieve a headache.
There are infinite uses for essential oils in your life and home, and simply introducing a few at a time can impact your overall health and wellbeing wholly!
Maria Gurney Peth PhD is a speaker, spiritual teacher, social psychologist, angel communicator and best selling author of: Angel Decoding, Secret Keys to Communicating with your Angels. Connect with her on her website: www.MariaPeth.com
Join Maria for Essential Oils for Awesome Health & Home on Thursday March 10th, 2016 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm. Register at link:
Join Maria for the 11th Annual Angel Retreat in Iowa, April 2016. angel retreat link